Some important rules
Amongst others, there are a small number of simple but important rules that you should be especially aware of:
- Members are able to enter the Club at no cost during opening hours except when one of our few paid events is taking place (e.g. New Years Eve).
- Members may also enter other RBL Clubs by showing their membership card and signing in.
- Spouses, partners, and well-behaved children / grandchildren of members may enter at no cost but only when accompanying the member.
- Children under 18 are not allowed in the Club after 7pm, cannot buy drinks and are not permitted to use the gaming machines.
- Up to 2 guests may enter the Club when accompanying a member but they MUST be signed in and the same guest(s) may only enter once per calendar month.
- Members of other RBL Clubs and accompanying spouses or partners may enter the Club at any time during opening hours but MUST sign-in.
- At the discretion of bar staff, dogs are allowed in the Club during the day if well behaved and not causing nuisance to others.
They are NOT permitted on the furniture.
- Bad language and aggressive behaviour are not permitted and may lead to disciplinary action.
- The Club maintains a zero tolerance policy in the use of recreational drugs within the premises and any use will lead to disciplinary action.